To verify a time you must be a recognised (Verifier) person.
This is achieved by either a participating gym assigning you that privilege by being REPS registered or by WGC appointed person.
- Go to Member Search (Top Yellow Band)
- Enter name - ensuring all categories are filled in correctly (Name, Gender, Country etc . choose any if you only know the persons name.
- When you see the Person you are searching appear in the table.
- Click on that Persons Name
- Ensure the date field is filled in correctly.
- Click 'Compilation' (any) All attempts will be displayed.
- Click 'Compilation drop down menu' to make the specific attempt appear
- Find event you wish to verify against the date displayed.
- In blue 'verify this attempt' will appear - click on this
If it is fast enough it will appear in the Leader Board
Your name is displayed as the verifier.
Abuse of this position may result in your gym being struck from the WGC Challenge and the verified person losing verification privileges and reported to REPS.