World Gym Challenge
Setting a Personal Challenge Guide Lines
After logging onto the World Gym Challenge web site follow these simple steps to create your own challenge:
1. Click on the 'Create your own challenge' link which is found in the blue column on the left of the home page.
2. Click on the link which states 'Click here to add a new event compilation' which can be found in the middle of the page.
3. Click on the drop down bar which is under the sub-title of 'Event' and choose the event in which you wish to challenge yourself to (see bottom for details on how to enter a non-listed event).
4. In the box which is under the sub-title of 'Compete To Specification (?)' state the details of your challenge and click the link 'Add This Entry' to add the event to your compilation (repeat this to add more then one challenge to your compilation if you wish).
5. After entering all of the compilations, the challenge and details of the challenge, click on the 'Next Step' which will be highlighted red, this is to submit your challenge.
6. Directly under the specification of your challenge will be a box with the name of 'Name Of Compilation' this is where you will name you challenge e.g. Joe Blogg's Run Row Bike.
7. After entering your challenge and challenge details plus the naming of your challenge click on the 'Add Compilation Listing To Your Profile' link to save your challenge to your profile.
8. After clicking the 'Add Compilation Listing To Your Profile' link a pop-up box will appear stating 'Are you sure you have completed this compilation and wish to save it to your profile?' this is just to confirm that your challenge is filled in correctly and that nothing is missing before saving your challenge to your profile.
Entering a Non-listed event
1. Follow step 3 but in the drop down bar select the title 'Not-Listed Add New' and click on the link Next Step which is highlighted red.
2. Enter the name of the new non-listed even in the 'Event' box i.e. swimming.
3. Enter the type of training the Non-Listed event is in the 'Event Type' e.g. Cardio
4. Once steps 2 and 3 are complete click on the link 'Next Step' to submit your new challenge.
5. Next continue to follow steps 6 on to 8 to save your challenge to your profile.
The new non-listed event which you have entered will now be listed and selectable in the event drop down bar for future use.
You have just successfully set yourself your first personal challenge